Reeb’s Hollow Metal Doors are constructed from 18-gauge galvannealed steel with a polystyrene core and can be fire rated up to 90 minutes. Reeb stocks 2 different designs, a 6 panel embossed door and flush door. They are factory machined to SteelCraft hinge and strike locations and can be prepped with either a single bore with a 2-3/4” backset to SteelCraft specifications, or a RIM reinforced option. For more information about SteelCraft specifications, please click here.
General Door Features
- 18-Gauge Galvannealed Steel
- Undersized 1/4” in width and 5/8” in height (Square Edges)
- Extremely durable and easy to paint
- Polystyrene insulated core which increases the insulation performance of the door and resistance to impact
- Reinforced for closer
- Fire Rated up to 90 minutes
- 161 Prep = 2-1/8” x 2-3/4” backset
- RIM Reinforced = Reinforced for Panic Hardware
- 4-1/2” Square Corner Hinge prep
Lite/Louver Placement Options
Lites and Louvers can be installed in these doors and still maintain a fire rating depending on the glass and louver installed. The following layouts are available.