A drywall frame application requires studs covered by drywall or sheetrock. With this type of application the frame wraps around the wall. The wall is known as the jamb size, and where the wall is being wrapped is the throat of the hollow metal frame.
- 16-Gauge CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
- Primed and ready to paint
- Reinforced for door closer
- SteelCraft hinge and strike specifications
- Hinge preps allow for the use of standard or heavy duty hinges
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes
- Stocked 5-5/8”, 5-7/8” and 7-3/4” jamb depth
- Frames are shipped knocked down and bundled together with hardware, doors and other accessories
- Compression anchors are used to lock the frame against the 2×4
- Sill Straps are used at the bottom of the frame to secure to the drywall
Click here for Installation Instructions.