A masonry frame application requires some sort of masonry. Masonry consists of tile, stone, brick or concrete. With this type of frame the masonry wall is deeper than the frame material, the proper application for installation on the frame is to have the frame installed flush against one the wall. Reeb’s stock frame matches the SteelCraft undersized door. This application requires anchors and dynabolts for installation.
Masonry Frame Specs
- 16-Gauge Galvannealled
- Primed and ready to paint
- Frames are stocked as 5-3/4” and are shipped knocked down and bundled together with hardware, doors and other accessories.
- Frames are used for existing wall construction where door opening is seen after walls are set and are installed using anchor bolts to hold frame in place
- Reinforced for door closer
- Hinge preps allow for the use of standard or heavy duty commercial hinges
- Fire-rated up to 90 minutes
- Punched and dimpled frame prep with anchors and bolts. Includes EWA prep, welded pipe anchor, punch and dimple and loose expansion bolts.
- Frame has an Equal Rabbeted Jamb and is used for a 1-3/4” door.
Click here for Installation Instructions.