Stile and rail construction is architecturally correct and provides crisp shadow lines and highly defined panel details.
- The stiles have a solid engineered core for added strength and stability.
- The rails are also made of solid engineered core.
- Panels can be wood to create a solid door, or replaced with glass to create a French door.
- Dowel pins are used to join the stiles and rails together.
- A veneer is added over the core to create a smooth staining or painting surface.
Each door is made with perfectly proportioned stiles, rails, and panels that are created individually to ensure that every door looks balanced and is pleasing to the eye.
Door components in a stile and rail door are separate components that are joined together with dowel pins, creating sharp shadow lines and greater definition.
Doors can be designed with flat or raised panels. Different sticking options are also avialable depending on the style.
The surface of the door can be stained to bring out the graining.