Perma-Loc® is an uplift anchoring system from HB&G® that is versatile, easy to install and affordable. The code compliant hardware kits provide the function needed to protect column supported projecting roof lines from wind uplift forces, while solving for common coastal challenges for residential, commercial and municipal installations.
Perma-Loc Features and Benefits:
- 4,200 lb strength galvanized aircraft cable combined with 316 stainless steel marine-grade attachment hardware for optimal uplift resistance.
- Perma-Loc eliminates the need to split a column, along with all of the labor and material costs associated with splitting and re-joining two column halves.
- All hardware is included for concrete substrate applications.
- Available in three sizes: up to 12′ and 16′ lengths.
- Extremely cost effective and versatile application that covers the entire spectrum of HB&G load bearing products.
- Patented design accompanied by certified/stamped engineering documentation.