Infinity doors are uniquely designed composite doors with a raised panel appearance and decorative raised moulding. The raised inlaid moulding gives a dramatic appearance. All doors are primed on all six sides and ready to paint. Construction includes wood stiles for screw holding strength as well as a solid continuous particle board core for noise reduction.
- Dramatic raised panels
- Detailed inlaid moulding: Raised, Flush, and Plant-on
- Patented, integral panel design
- 138 standard designs, plus custom design flexibility
- Available in 1-3/4” or 1-3/8” thicknesses
- Smooth MDF surface
- Internal stiles have one-inch width softwood
- Solid continuous particle board core
- Factory primed on all six sides, ready to start the finishing process
- Made in the USA by proud American craftsmen
- Limited Lifetime interior warranty
Infinity Moulding Profile Specifications
Infinity Doors feature raised, flush, or plant-on sticking. The 1000 series is standard while the 2000 series is Architectural or Designer series.
The Infinity Door is in the 1000 or 2000 series
Infinity Doors are available with 20, 45, 60, and 90 minutes fire ratings. Reeb has special limitations on the 45, 60 and 90 minute doors, please verify with a quoter at your location for details.
Ovation Doors are available with louvers, a chalkboard, or dry-erase board.