Encore doors are router carved to exact tolerances by CNC computer driven routing equipment. They are constructed of laminated MDF with patented Integra-Lok stiles for maximum screw holding performance. The face of the door is one piece to ensure no stile and rail separation. The panel detailing is router carved for a raised panel definition. The core provides a sound deadening ability which adds privacy to any room.
- 152 standard designs Available
- Available with foam core or optional solid MDF core
- Foam core gives and architecturally correct door weight consistent with stile and rail doors
- Available 1-3/4” or 1-3/8” thick
- Integra-Lok stiles for screw holding performance
- Dramatic raised panels or grooved options
- No possibility of stile and rail separation
- Traditional molding profiles
- Solid surface construction
- Factory primed on all six sides, ready to start the finishing process
- Special order designs possible
- Custom design flexibility
- Made in the USA by proud American craftsmen
- Limited Lifetime interior warranty
Foam Core or Solid MDF core
Encore doors can be manufactured with either a foam or a solid core in the door.
Encore Door Profiles
Encore Doors feature either the Ogee or Standard profiles. They can also include chalkboard, dry-erase or mirror sections.
The Encore Door is in the 6000 series.
- Click here to see all the possible door layouts.
- Click here to view the Millenium Brochure.
- Click here for Encore 20 Minute Fire Rated Doors
- Click here for Encore 45, 60, and 90 Minute Fire Rated Doors