Bravo MDF doors are built exactly like wood doors were made centuries ago with the traditional doweled stile and rail construction. Separate stile, rails, and panels are assembled by hand utilizing twenty-first century technology. They are constructed with wood stiles for screw holding strength and from highly refined MDF which is a stable and abundant wood fiber material. They are available with a solid raised or flat panel design. The wood dowels ensure against stile and rail separation.
- 51 traditional stile and rail designs
- Crisp detailed miters and profiles
- Doweled and bonded construction
- Architecturally correct panel configuration
- Custom design capability
- Made from stable MDF
- Warp and bow resistant
- Factory primed on all six sides, ready to start the finishing process
- Made in the USA by proud American craftsmen
- Available with a 20 minute fire rating
- Limited Lifetime interior warranty
Bravo Door Profiles
Bravo Doors feature different sticking and panel profiles.
- Click here to see all the bevel sticking panel profiles options.
- Click here to see all the no sticking panel profiles options.
- Click here to see all the ogee sticking panel profiles options.
- Click here to see all the ovolo sticking panel profiles options.
- Click here to see all the square sticking panel profiles options.
Bravo Door Layouts
Bravo doors are part of the 4000 series available from DoorMerica.