Front porch posts serve as a lovely finishing touch on a home’s facade. By adding or replacing porch posts, it can actually enhance the overall aesthetic and charm of the home.
PermaPost® offers an insect and weatherproof alternative to a traditional wood porch posts. These products are also low maintenance and load bearing. PemaPost options are composed of an outer shell that surrounds a galvanized steel pipe and polyurethane foam filler. All of the PermaPost options come with a 25-year Limited Warranty.
Perma Lamp Posts are an attractive way to light a drive or garden area. The pipe in the center is designed to allow a wire to be easily installed. The 2-7/8” pip fits most outdoor lamp fixtures.
- 5” Colonial PermaPost and Perma Lamp Posts are net 4”
- 6” Colonial PermaPosts are net 5”
- Chamfered PermaPosts and PermaLamp Posts are the net 3-1/2” (top) and 5-1/2” (bottom)
- Chamfered PermaPost and Chamfered Lamp Posts are the same item – the Permapost has to have the Lamp Post Knob trimmed off (field).
- Square Posts are net 4-1/4”